What does your membership in Friends of Malawi (FOM) help make possible? Your contribution, of whatever amount you choose to make, enables:
- The continuation of the small grants program, which provides Malawian communities with the funding to make necessary projects and programs possible. Want to learn more about the small grants program? Click here .
- Upkeep of this website, which provides the public with an important source of information about Malawi and provides a vehicle for FOM to answer questions from concerned individuals. The website also provides FOM members with a place to gather, share ideas, and get involved.
- Publication of the biannual FOM newsletter. The newsletter is our primary outlet for communicating to our members the opportunities and policies FOM is working on, and the projects our members are doing on their own.
- Periodic donations to non-profits with projects on the ground in Malawi in times of need (for example, the food crisis of 2002) or when the budget permits.
- The joy of belonging to an organization 800-members strong, and committed to the improvement of conditions in Malawi .
Return to the top of the page
About Friends of Malawi | Membership | Get Involved | Grants | Learn about Malawi |
Discuss | News | Links | Gift Shop
COPYRIGHT 2004 Friends of Malawi.
All Rights Reserved. Contact Us